how I spent the end of the year


...working, how else? I'm glad that this winter I got to be Santa's elf and that I could help him  colour people's houses. The big pile of colourful creatures from above, was just the first part of the story. I hope that the monsters fulfilled their duties to colour their owner's outfits. I've also added some photos of the creatures and their packages. Next... monsters that put kids to sleep.
..........................................................................................
...muncind, cum altcumva? Mă bucur mult că iarna asta am fost spiriduşul moşului şi l-am ajutat să coloreze iernile oamenilor. Grămada de creaturi colorate de mai sus a fost doar prima parte a poveştii. Sper că monştrii şi-au îndeplinit datoriile de a colora hainele purtătorilor. Am mai pus câteva poze cu monstruleţi şi pachetele lor. Urmează monştrii moi de adormit copii.








Comments

Post a Comment